Available for pick up Tuesday June 21
Note – June 28th will be the last day of this meal service. Come see us at the Iowa City Farmer’s Market every Saturday for potato pancake breakfasts!
- Riviera Days Salad – chick pea with roasted Roma tomato, sweet corn and Mediterranean flavors
- Green Ocean Pilaf – with jade pearl and red rice, carrot, nori and mixed nuts
- Tofu Dijon – tangy sauce with mushrooms
- Persian Rose Pilaf – basmati and rye with broccoli, sumac and rose water
- Punjabi Dal – green lentils with aromatic spices and mixed kales
- Gujerati Pilaf – brown rice, millet and turnip with brown mustard seed
- Mock Chicken Salad – marinated tempeh in rich dressing with red cabbage
- Aloo Timatar Sonf – potato and mixed greens in tomato-fennel glaze
Menu subject to slight changes.
Produce and grains purchased locally at Echollective Farm, New Pioneer Food Co-op and Oak Hill Acres Farm.
To order click here. For newsletter sign up, click here.
Pingback: Meal Plans July 9 2012 | Burt Family Food Services
Pingback: 4 Square Meals this week | Burt Family Food Services
Pingback: What’s Cooking at Four Square Meals | Burt Family Food Services