Four Square Meals is hosting an Indian themed dinner at the Universalist Society at 20 N Gilbert Street at 6pm on Saturday October 4.
- Curried white bean hummus and chips
- Green salad in roasted cumin dressing
- Marinated tempeh korma – Tangy lemon marinated tempeh in a vegan take on the classic aromatic Indian sauce.
- Gujerati basmati rice pullao with baby greens
- Bombay cabbage and sweet corn
- Butternut squash mousse$18 including tax
Reply below to reserve a space. reservations are required.