- Thai Tofu – with summer squash in coconut-lemongrass sauce
- Two-Tone Rice – brown and pink rice with kale, chard, walnut and ginger
- Summer Protein Salad – French lentil and chiogga beet salad with red onion, heirloom tomatoes, tarragon
- Aloo Gobi – Indian spiced potato and cauliflower
- Tempeh Korma – creamy Indian sauce with raisins, shiitake mushrooms and lacinato kale
- Eastern Plains Pilaf – barley, amaranth and gold beet, tossed with tamari, cilantro and lemon
- Black Forest Salad – red beans with heirloom tomatoes, kohlrabi, sweet corn and basil
- King’s Pilaf – basmati rice and buckwheat with celeriac and eastern flavors
Produce and grains purchased locally at Echollective Farm, Friendly Farm, Grinnel Heritage Farm, Iowa City Farmer’s Market, Muddy Miss Farm, New Pioneer Food Co-op and Oak Hill Acres Farm.
To order click here.
For newsletter sign up, click here.