- Mock Tuna Salad – marinated tempeh in rich dressing with red cabbage and bok choi
- Days of Carthage – barley and millet with North African spices and beet
- Thai White Bean Stew – exotic flavors with red and purple turnip
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes – with carrot and black pepper
- Tofu Dijon – tangy sauce with mixed kales
- Chinese Parsley Pilaf – jade pearl rice and buckwheat with daikon radish, cilantro and lemon
- Earthbender Stew – herbed black beans with butternut squash
- Hawkeye Rice – curried basmati and black rice with spinach
Produce and grains purchased locally at Echollective Farm, Friendly Farm, Grinnel Heritage Farm, Iowa City Farmer’s Market, Muddy Miss Farm, New Pioneer Food Co-op and Oak Hill Acres Farm.
To order click here.
For newsletter sign up, click here.